Senior Software Engineer - Tech Lead
Are you a senior software engineer who loves to create innovative SaaS solutions using the latest technologies? Do you enjoy leading teams and delivering products that make a difference for the customers? If yes, then you might be the perfect fit for Diflexmo!
Diflexmo is a software company that creates SaaS solutions including IoT solutions, logistics forwarder applications, and other innovative IT solutions. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses operate and optimize their processes using cutting-edge technology. We are looking for a senior software engineer with experience in leading tech teams to join our growing company and help us achieve our vision.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and deliver solutions that meet the customer needs
- Design and architect scalable, reliable, and secure systems using Microsoft Azure, .NET, and Angular
- Implement best practices for code quality, testing, deployment, and documentation
- Mentor and coach junior developers and share your knowledge and expertise
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in the software industry
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development using .NET core
- Experience in leading teams and managing projects is a plus
- Proficient in C# and ASP.NET Core, EF Core, LINQ, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure services such as App Service, Azure Functions, Event Hubs, Azure IoT, Azure Data Tools, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience in working with IaC (infrastructure as code) tools such as ARM templates or Bicep
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs using Web API, GRPC or GraphQL
- Experience in applying security best practices such as authentication, authorization, encryption, etc.
- Experience in writing unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests using frameworks such as NUnit, xUnit, etc.
- Some level of experience in Angular 14 or above and TypeScript
- Experience in using source control tools such as Git or Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Passion for learning new technologies and solving complex problems
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Training and development opportunities
- A friendly and supportive work environment
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or use the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Join the team
And who knows, you might even belong to the Diflexmo family soon!