Are you passionate about solving complex business problems with innovative software solutions? Do you have a knack for translating user needs into clear and concise requirements? Do you want to work for a company that provides cutting-edge services to the maritime logistics industry? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be the perfect fit for our business analyst position at Diflexmo!
- Gather and analyze data from various sources to understand the business processes and needs of our clients and stakeholders
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams to elicit, document and validate requirements
- Create user stories, use cases, wireframes, flowcharts and other artifacts to define the features and functionalities of the application
- Prioritize and manage the backlog of user stories and tasks
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the requirements are clear and feasible
- Conduct user acceptance testing and provide feedback to the development team
- Troubleshoot issues and provide support to the users of the application
- Monitor and report on the performance and quality of the application
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new opportunities and trends
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, engineering or related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a business analyst or similar role in a software development environment
- Experience with maritime logistics or forwarder solutions is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with different teams and stakeholders
- Proficient in Dutch and English languages
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with SQL, databases, web services and APIs
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Training and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive work culture
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or use the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Join the team
And who knows, you might even belong to the Diflexmo family soon!